Saturday, January 19, 2013

26 Weeks photos-Chrismas Day and on...


Christmas Morning Photo Shoot
Scary face!


Confused face

Happy Face


Goofy face

Hurry up face

I love you Mommy face

What's going on face

Hey face

I'm the cutest baby ever face

Seriously, enough already face

Woah, losing my balance face

I'm coming for you face

Pesky face

Looking at Daddy lovingly face

Come on give me a hug face

Oh oh oh  oh face

I'm a dreamer (or a dream come true) face

Instagram face

Why hello, Fanny face (Fanny (aka the ceiling fan) is his girlfriend)

Tired from opening TONS of presents!


I LOVE wrapping paper!


Opening up presents!



I'm just rolling around looking cute in my Christmas outfit.  No big deal!


All the partying has pooped me out!

Playing with his driving toy from 'Auntie' Holly





Playing with his best friend



He will not smile for my camera.  He only looks at me so when I put my phone in front of my face I just get regular faces.  

I got kinda lucky here. 


I can't figure out how to rotate this.  But this was his first time at the aquarium.  He loved it.  I'm glad he did cuz we bought a year membership!











Dark, but this is us waiting for the Sea Lion show. 


And this is what happens when we turn on the flash. 


Looking at the fishies poops out a baby boy!

Sophie is almost as good as Bink.

He loves holding his monkey or Sophie when he sleeps.  

This is a "Before Swim Class" nap. 










Being silly with his cousins Julia and Breana




How Cute!


Seriously, could he be any cuter?


Just opening up more presents

In the Johnny Jump Up



New Year's EVE!!


Training him early! 

Someone didn't make it till midnight!

Passed out on New Year's Eve!


2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many babies fall in love with the fan! "Fanny" is a first on me though!
    FYI: we are members of the Franklin Park Zoo & can bring in 2 adult guests & up to 4 kids, so if you ever want to schlep up here for a visit we could check out the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to come up. Let's plan something for April or summer vacation!!

    ReplyDelete