Friday, March 22, 2013

Your Daily Dose of Cuteness

I recently brought Maddex for an Easter photo shoot and here are the gems that the photographer caught of my handsome little lad!  We go back in April for an outdoor baseball shoot for his birthday invites and another little project I'm working on.  I CANNOT wait!




My favorite!  I love how is little teeth are showing!














Another fave.  This is the picture on my phone.  I love seeing it every time I check it!







This is a cutie too.  He got that rabbit when he was just a few hours old from his "Auntie" Erin and "Uncle" Daner. 







 This Chef set is hilarious.  He couldn't stop chewing on the spoon, the pot and the veggies. 








I like this one, but I wish we had taken his chef pants off!!





Look at his gut!!



This picture is so him!!  Get this hat off me!




Another cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment