Monday, April 8, 2013

Pics and Videos from 7 1/2-8 months (ish)


These were the treats I made for Maddex's Valentine's Day party at daycare.  It is hard to tell, but they are cupcakes with the tops cut off.  Then frosted.  Then I cut a heart in the top and frosted that too.  Hard to tell what they are and it was a pain to frost the tops.  Never again!

His valentine's day outfit.  Clearly, I was his Valentine!



A little dark, but cute, nonetheless!


Daddy sent me this pic while I was at work one day.  He was covered in boogies!  Poor baby!

Another look at my valentine!

My messy boy playing with his laptop. 



He spent the night at my parents back in February.  This is where he slept. 

And here he is eating breakfast there. 

After hanging out there, we took him out to breakfast and he wanted to eat the menu!




He was a little sleepy I think!

Then during Mommy's vacation she was able to take him to Breana's wrestling tournament.  He konked out on Poppi. 


I wanted a pic with Daddy, but they didn't cooperate!



Almost!

Not quite

I'll have to try again one day!


He has a touch of asthma and needs the nebulizer when he gets a cold.  He only takes it while asleep!

He loves my parents' dog Remy!




Riding his bike and Mem and Papou's



Sleeping with Sophi

Someone loves playing in his hamper!





He loves playing with his food!

He shakes the bottle from side to side while eating.


He plays for long periods of time by himself now.  It's great to hear him talk to his toys. 




The curtains are his favorite toy.  He loves playing Peek-a-Boo with them!





Dumping his toy bins are another favorite past-time. 


Another photo shoot attempt with his cousin. 




Playing with the bink on a string. 



Using his laptop in the car.  He is so spoiled!

pulling himself up on the house. 

He was obsessed with this crab Auntie Lauren got him.  He loved making the wheels spin then biting them.  He did that so much the motor broke.  

Here he is biting the wheels. 

Some bath time fun.  (These were from the beginning of Feb but upload slower than the pictures and are a pain to move).


He loves the tub!





Finger food.  I think these were bananas or pears.  I can't remember



He loves feeding himself!



Crazy picture daddy took.  

Eating and talking to his best friend (Mommy)

A video of him playing with his crab. This one is cute since you can see that he totally gets how to make the crab work so he can bite the wheels. 

1 comment:

  1. i love that video with the crab! what a smart little man! SO cute! :) *lcd

    ReplyDelete