Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pictures and videos from June (11-12 months)

This blog post is dedicated to Chloe!  She has been on me to add pictures of Maddex.  Chloe is now a former student who I have taught for the past 3 years.  Back when I sent out Maddex's birth announcements last summer I included the website for this blog so people could watch him grow.  I sent all of my students and their families announcements and I am pretty sure Chloe is the only one to check my blog faithfully this past year.   Thanks for always checking in with me to make sure I update Maddex's photos, Chloe!  I'll be seeing you in three weeks!  xoxox

Here is a picture of Maddex on my sister's desk at work. 

This is a video Maddex's daycare provider sent me of him playing with his little girlfriend!

Maddex with Auntie Jenn at the HMS family BBQ

Maddex and Kenneth (3 1/2 months apart)

Maddex (July 2012), Kenneth (September 2012), and Malachi  (November 2012)  The boys of HMS, only missing our dear friend Oliver (March 2012)  There was clearly something in the water!


Maddex LOVES this splash pad!



The water was so cold, but he loved it!


I put him in the front seat just to see what he would do. He is ready for shotgun for sure!  Too bad he has to wait another 10 years!

Loving the car at Price Chopper

Signing his name on Tati's birthday card



He loves sleeping in the hammock


Pic stitch with Papou

Look at that hair!

And this is my child!


We caught a Maddex!

Loving his Pesky





Tearing up his room.  I think the longest it has stayed clean for has been about 5 minutes!


He eats like such a big boy now!

Pushing around his motorcycle

This is how he looks after having blood drawn.  This kid is a machine!



Hanging out with Daddy at Uncle Joey's party

Here I am on my first birthday

and here is Maddex just before his

chopping away at daycare

I can't believe I captured his first cat wound on camera



And here it is


He plays like such a big boy now!

Getting into the pots and pans and Auntie Erin's and Uncle Daner's

Resting up before Graham's party


Eating cupcakes with Auntie Lauren

He was the smallest and bravest kid on the splash pad



Ready to konk out after the party


Holding on to his beloved balloon. 


Splashing at the pool with Nana

Yes, he took a bath with the balloon!



And now we can't go shopping without him begging for a balloon.  I created a monster!

Rocking the Bruins hat

He is a puff monster

Hanging out with the kids at Daycare.  

Our present to Daddy for Father's Day

Just chilling in the stroller

Okay so I am a bad mom....I was cooking one night and he went into the drawer under the oven.  He started to cry and I though he got his arm stuck or something.  I picked him up and passed him off to Kiel and Maddex stopped crying within 5-10 seconds.  Then Kiel grabs him when dinner was done and puts him in the high chair and sees this huge blister!  I can't believe (a) he burned himself under the stove, and (b) he only cried for a few seconds when his burn was pretty severe!  I would have cried for days.  I felt awful!  If we had known we could have run it under cold water or done something to ease the initial pain, but he really didn't have any indication of being hurt. Luckily it healed fast and without much of a scar.   

We had a fun day with Nathan.  Check out the video and pictures below...


This water table from Mem is awesome.  Perfect for a 1 year old or a 4 year old!





Mem also got us a little picnic table. 


And here is our wagon from Nana and Aunt Linda

The ipad is so much fun!

Tackle and Tickle



Looks thrilled to be in the swing!

Feeding Diesel at daycare.  He loves this dog!

Blueberries are his absolute favorite fruit!

More fun with the water table


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the hammock pictures are a riot! I wish Oliver would nap outside. Maddex is turning into quite the little man.
    FYI: you are so not the bad mom. You would be amazed at how many cuts and bruises Oliver has been rocking this summer. Gravity... it's the law. ;) (If he'd only stop insisting on walking the dog on uneven pavement, we'd be ok!)

    ReplyDelete