Thursday, November 8, 2012

Week 17 Photos

Maddex with cousin Breana at her field hockey game.  He really had more fun than it looks!!

Dex and Uncle Niko (and monkey too).  

Kiel and I had had a heart to heart about this very topic.  We can't believe our parents loved us as much as we love our little boy.  

His first taste of bananas!

Instagrammed Bananas

 You are going to see by the end of this post I have kinda become an instagram freak!

Cuddling with his blankie


He always has his tongue out!








I took lots of Halloween photos.





And he's done!







He always crosses his ankles so I had to capture it on instagram!
Ready for his first Celtics game!
Halloween pictures again!







Before his first veggie...


Not liking summer squash so much!






Heading out to trick or treat!

And already ready to go home. Notice I forgot to get him a trick or treat bag.


His first and only piece of candy

He actually held it and dropped it in the bag!

Ready to go back home!


Candy and lottery tickets from Papou! Haha


Sitting in the front seat!




If you are on Instagram and want to see my photos before my weekly posts follow me: sirevrev5.

1 comment:

  1. So weird. All the photos displayed at home. It was totally a HMS thing.

    ReplyDelete