Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 19 Photos

Here is a little look at Maddex's shelf in the fridge.  Breast milk and organic veggies. 

Pesky checking him out.  Wait till you see some pics of Maddex checking out Pesky!


This was taking the last time I was updating my blog.  He was actually looking at a picture of himself.  

That tongue is never in his mouth anymore!



Dinner!

Using his feet to grab the spiders. 


So I found this outfit hanging with his 12 month clothes and had to put in on him even though Halloween had already passed!

Maddex making whale noises!

He was laughing waaaay harder before I took the video, but he still looks super cute.  Just ignore my annoying voice!

Chomping on Daddy's nose!

Playing with his piggy toes. 

Loving fruit in the feeder!


His feet were so different with shoes on.  He just couldn't keep his hands off them!




Playing at Mem and Papou's


His first taste of pears (to help with his major constipation! <--He will love me for that one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment