Saturday, November 5, 2011

Got ESP?

So some random premonitions surround the conception of this baby. First things first.

Premonition 1:
In August I asked my sister to bring me to a psychic for my birthday. She brought me in addition to her friend Hillarie and my bestie, Debbie, from work. While there I took off my wedding ring and he knew right away that I was married and in a strong relationship. He knew we had been trying to get pregnant without much success. He knew that I was beginning to think there was either something wrong with Kiel or me. He told me not to worry and that I would find out I was pregnant in October. Back then I was really stressing. My goal had been to become pregnant in August and October had just seemed too far away. Well he was exactly right about conceiving, and surprisingly, I think giving birth in July will be better for my career now than giving birth in April or May.

Premonition 2:
On the night before I took the test I had a super vivid dream that I was giving birth. My OB-GYN was at my feet saying “I can see HIS head.” “Keep pushing, here HE comes.” At that point I did not want to find out the sex of the baby. And I yelled at my “dream OB-GYN” about giving the surprise away.

Premonition 3:
Three days after I found out I was pregnant, and before we had told anyone my sister sent me a text message while I was on my way to work.
She wrote: “I had a dream u that u r pregnant. Are you?” (just as I was retyping this did I even notice her blaring typo).
My coy response: “Haha. I wish”
Corey: “Aww me too.”
Me: “Hopefully soon”
Corey: “:)”
It is scary how good I was at lying when it came to keeping the pregnancy a secret.

Premonition 4:
About one week after I found out I was pregnant I had another dream that I was holding my 3 month old son. Again another boy dream. Why can’t I at least have a girl dream to keep me guessing and on my toes?

Premonition 5:
Last weekend we had a bunch of friends over to watch football. When Daner and Erin pulled into the driveway they said Nater said “Manda, Kiel, baby.” Daner quickly responded, “Amanda and Kiel don’t have a baby.” Without missing a beat Nate replied, “Meow.” Yes we have cats not a baby. Or do we?
I can’t wait to hear if others have had similar promotions but haven’t said anything yet since they either don’t feel comfortable telling me or just haven’t had the opportunity to do so.
I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment