Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 6 Day 5

Good thing the blog world is going to see all of these first trimester posts in the same day, since I have been neglecting you. This week was miserable for me. I just cannot get enough sleep. I guess waking up at 4 am and commuting for 2+ hours a day really got to me this week. When I got home I pretty much had time to eat, shower and hit the sack.
Thank god for my amazing husband who, has been not only taking care of his own household chores, but has taken on all of mine as well. As miserable as we preggo ladies are, our husbands take the brunt of mood swings and laziness. All I have to say is that I would not have been able to have gotten through this week alive if it weren’t for Kiel, and I don’t say thank you nearly enough.
How does a single mom do it? I don’t even want to begin to think about it. I could never survive as a single pregnant woman!



- The Weekly List -
How far along? 6 Weeks 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: So at my lowest (late last week) I had lost about 5 pounds, but I have since put on 2 pounds. Total loss at 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? No, but by dinnertime I am unbuttoning my work pants. I feel super bloated by the evening.
Stretch marks? The baby is only as big as a grain of rice so no need for stretch marks yet.
Sleep: As much as I can get.
Best moment this week: Buying the first outfit.
Miss Anything? Chocolate. Usually my stomach wants it but my head says no. Now my head wants it but my stomach says no. What’s up with this?
Movement: No...
Food cravings: Ha, my last weekly list stated that I couldn’t stop eating the Halloween candy. I believe that was the last day I even touched a piece of chocolate. My go-to foods are fruits and veggies. That’s all I can really stomach right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mushy food on pots and pans in the sink. Earwax in hearing aids!
Have you started to show yet: Nope. Although one of my students told a para that she thinks I’m pregnant because “she used to be skinny and now she has a belly.” That probably had a lot to do with my outfit. Guess I won’t be wearing that again anytime soon!
Gender prediction: Boy. Just saw this Chinese gender chart on a phone app I downloaded today, which is supposed to be 90% accurate, and again that says I’m having a boy. (more on the chart in a later post)
Labor Signs: Absolutely not!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super bitchy week and I hate feeling that way!
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat at my December 13th appointment. Couldn’t hear it at my appointment on Thursday, but everything else seems good!

No comments:

Post a Comment