Sunday, December 2, 2012

Maddex's Newborn Photos-Only Five Months Late!

Lauren came over to our house to take these adorable pictures of Maddex on his one week birthday.  It was relatively easy to capture him since he slept almost the whole time.  Taking pictures of him today is not so easy and I can only imagine that it will become increasingly difficult!











He was such a little peanut!


The bottle looks HUGE compared to his face!

I was still soooo bloated!


One of my former coworkers made this mouse set.  



He looked thrilled to have mommy kissing him!


I love how he was waving for the camera.



One of Lauren's signature photos (a photo of a photo in progress)

Photo evidence of how he always holds on to me.  Yes, to this day!





The cutes yawn ever!

This little pod was Oliver's.  I need to pass it on to Malachi (the newest HMS baby)







I spent way too much on this turtle outfit, but it was so worth it for these adorable pictures!



Silly turtle coming out of his shell!



No comments:

Post a Comment