Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb 1st - 7th

This is Maddex's first text message.  See the "?B<"  that is what he sent in response to me checking in on him and telling my mom to keep him up when Kiel and I went out to dinner one night.  Yeah, I'm the weirdo that takes a screen shot of her kid's first text!

Rolling around after daycare 



Hanging with Daddy in the morning


He is so ready to starting riding a bike!  Where is my baby?


A silly video of him blowing raspberries on my face.  This is now one of his favorite past-times. 



He is so much fun in the tub now too!  And I absolutely hates getting out.  

A few iPhone pics of his 7 months pose. 


He always falls asleep with 2 minutes left on our trip. 

Another pic from daddy.  

I finally remembered to snap a pic of him giving himself the bottle. 

Clapping for Daddy. 

A video of him bouncing around with Yaz

No comments:

Post a Comment