Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Half Birthday!

On New Year's Day, Maddex celebrated his half birthday!  My mom and my sister planned a little party to celebrate this once in a lifetime event!  Here are a few pictures from the very special day!

Here are a few views of the AWESOME cake my mom got Maddex!




It was also my family's Christmas with my sister and her husband since they were in Vermont for Christmas this year. 

He got a giant Burmese Mountain dog from Uncle Chris's mom and dad!  Maddex loves his Vermont family!

We celebrated Maddex's 1/2 birthday and my brother's 20th birthday, which happened to be on December 29th.  

Pretty sure Maddex is entranced by my dad. 

He loves balloons!


The six month anniversary of our first day as a family!





He is so cute, even when he is whining about his hat!

His half birthday decorations. 



After the party he played with Pesky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment