Friday, February 15, 2013

Jan 15-19 Maybe this is 30 weeks...

I just want to get these pictures published!  I am too lazy to figure out exactly how old he was when I took them.  I really need to get better about blogging!!



He is a little obsessed with playing with blankets and playing peek-a-boo


Here he is helping Mommy crush Cheez-Its for Daddy's Cheez-It crusted chicken tenders for his birthday. 






He is so focused

Here is a video of him working :)


Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy

Hanging out with Uncle Jay


A view from my classroom after a three hour commute into work.  I always think to myself what a hidden gem our "backyard"/playground is in the city.  

Some pictures of our "after daycare" playtime.  I love this time everyday!






I love my little man so much!!

What time is it?  It's BATH TIME!!!








Helping Daddy put together the new 30 pound weight limit swing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment