Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 12 Photos

Learning how to use his Sophie


I made this onesie at his gender reveal party back in February


He enjoys hanging out on the deck in his rock 'n play

Look at that face!


Custom onesie made by "uncle" Dana at that gender reveal party

Tummy Time

Dark, but this is him chilling in the crib at my parents' house.   He fell asleep and stayed in there for over a half hour. The same hasn't happened here.


This next set is my sister trying out her new iPhone.  He is looking and smiling at me. 





We took him shopping to get stuff for the wedding and he pooped out.  He is such a good boy shopping now!


Another set my sister took with her new phone.  She was hanging out with him in the back seat of my car.  He loves cuddling with his monkey. 



Here he is hanging out for a late Pats game. 


Daddy captured this smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment