Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week 14 Photos

I wanted to take a picture of where he sleeps.  That is the cosleeper with the nap nanny inside.  It fits perfectly. 

Baby boy all spiffy for auntie's wedding.  

Hanging with Papou before the wedding. 

I figured I throw one in of me and my sister

Evidence of Maddex's first photo booth pictures. 

Hugging and eating monkey. My flash kills his eyes.

Here he is standing up all by himself.  He just has his head resting on Daddy for balance. 

I accidentally took this screen shot of my lock screen and I thought I would share it.  He is just too cute!

We went apple picking and he had no interest in the camera. 

Here is our little family.  I still have his little apple.  I am temped to make a little bit of apple sauce for him with it. 

My cute pumpkin!


Checking out these big orange things. 




His first hay ride. 


His serious face. 

And he pooped out!

Actually calm in his car seat!  

And here he is standing on his own.  Is this normal?

Playing his jumping game on the ottoman.  I'll post a video below. 

Look how big he is in the newborn napper.  I think it is time to take that part off the pack n play. 

Playing the floor.  


He now eats dinner with us.  He is so nosey he loves watching what we are doing!


Eyeing his dinner

He couldn't wait until I finished my meal!

He is advertising for Uncle Niko. 

This is him playing on the ottoman.  The funny thing is, is that I showed him this video while playing on the floor and he started copying himself-sticking out his tongue and kicking his legs.  He gets so excited watching himself-even though he doesn't realize it is him yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment