Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Week 1 Photos

Many other blogs I read do "Wordless Wednesday" posts with pictures of the week.  I plan to do the same.  I have been taking lots of pictures with my iPhone and I want to share them with the world.  I just wish I knew how to take nice pictures with our big fancy pants camera. One day soon I'll work on that, but until then, enjoy the pictures from my camera phone.  


(Daddy took this pic when Mommy was recovering.  Maddex's first photo!)

(This picture was taken at 6:27am July 2-His one day birthday!)

(A closer look at his face)

(Sleeping peacefully at the hospital)

(Maddex needed some phototherapy to help with his Bilirubin levels.  He got to spend the 4th of July "tanning" in the nursery!)  

(Getting ready to go home in his "Just Arrived" onesie)

(Waiting patiently for the "OK" from the doctors with Daddy)

(Packed up and ready to go home.  Cuddling with Mommy's baby blanket)

(Dressed up in 4th of July clothes-size 0-3 months is still too big!)

(Sporting a homemade onesie by "Auntie" Erin.  We made these at the gender reveal party!)

(Passed out with Daddy!)

Great Grammy came to meet me!

Hanging with Auntie wearing my "Cool Like Auntie" onesie

Pesky keeping watch during Maddex's One Week photo shoot.  

Milk-induced Coma

Chillin in my bassinet 

No comments:

Post a Comment