Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week Three Photos (and a video!)


Evidence of Maddex refusing to sleep



Another pic of Maddex cuddling with Daddy

His umbilical cord was falling off and we thought it looked funny.  We took this pic to send to nurse friend Auntie Erin and she reassured us everything was fine!

Staring into Mommy's eyes

I refuse to sleep!

Maddex met his great grandmother-Yiayia

Maddex met his great grandmother-Memere

They are all in love!

Crabby pants!

Maddex loves his new play gym.  Especially the blue elephant!

Passed out during the switch from one boob to the other. 

This cool dude loves his shades from Mem!

Sleeping soundly on Mem

Breana and company came to meet Maddex

Passing out..

Deep thinker or ready to fight?

Hiding his shirt that says: Dad's Best Friend

I did not like my first tub bath, but then when I had my next one Mommy covered me with a towel and I loved the water!!

 Maybe I didn't like my first bath, but I liked cuddling with Mommy in my shark towel afterwards!


2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these photos! i love all of the little, in-between moments! :) xox *lcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of these pics! Maddex is just perfect! Auntie Corey loves him so much!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete