Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week Five Photos

Maybe it is me, but this kid just gets cuter and cuter every day!
Snuggle time with Daddy before he left for the weekend

Mom, get that thing out of my face!

I Mean Business

Burp

My First Red Sox Cap is still too big!

Who is that in the mirror?

First of many trips to Olive Garden

Walmart trip

Auntie Corey got this for me at the gender reveal party waaaaaay back in February


Passed out in bed with Daddy

my precious boy

modeling the bink

He was "talking" right before this video.  THere is a surprise at the end...

Happy boy!

Big boy!

The HMS boys at the pool party- O and Dex

Not sure how I feel right now

My screaming face

Maddex playing with his new kick and play gym


4 comments:

  1. oh man! he is getting so big!! :)
    these pictures are one of the favorite parts of my week! *lcd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed a HUGE change this week! He is growing so fast! I am glad you enjoy these pictures. I'm so happy I have been doing a good job documenting the small moments.

      Delete
  2. I love the "my precious boy" photo. It was so great to see you yesterday. I hope you and Kiel had a wonderful anniversary dinner & that as a gift the boy let you have a little extra sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that photo too! It was so nice to catch up with you and see how big O is getting!! We are still working on the sleep thing!

      Delete