Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week Four Photos


(Blurry iPhone photo, but he just looked so cute after his bath!)


(I have lots of pictures of him sleeping since I send them to Daddy while he is at work)

(Maddex went for a walk with Mem and Papou.  Here is evidence of him squeezing his finger so hard it turned purple. He doesn't even know his own strength.)

(I sent this picture to my sister with the caption "exorcist baby")

(Swaddled and trying to sleep on the elevated sleep positioner.  He still couldn't stay in there for more than 10 minutes.  That's why we got the Nap Nanny.  I'll have to remember to take a pic of him in that.)

(Squishy face)

(Poop face!)

(This was right after I got home from BJs.  I made Kiel bring all the stuff in and then I wanted him to take a picture of me with my baby who I missed so much while I was shopping.  [See the BJs sized items behind me?])


(Another picture of him sleeping soundly.Only this time with Daddy!)

(Swinging in the swing that Broghan let him borrow)

(So precious!)

(My parents looked and low for an outfit with something about "Grandpa" on it for a little boy.  They finally found this perfect one!)

(Sleeping on Daddy again.  It only looks like he is sucking his thumb!)

(Doing a little wiggle on Mommy)

(Passed out on Daddy again.  And here you can see how Maddex is losing all of his hair on the front of his head.  He looks like an old balding man!)

I absolutely love this onesie.  This will probably be the last time he wears it too :(

(He was sitting and as I took this picture he toppled over.  Notice the face!)

He was being a good boy at the pharmacy with mommy

(That is Mommy and Maddex on the SmartBoard.  We got to video chat with the summer school students since I am not quite ready to drive 2 hours roundtrip alone with Maddex to school. But I promised them I would be there in September!)

No comments:

Post a Comment