Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two Month Photos and Videos

This was a photo Daddy sent to me while I was out one day. 

Auntie Corey took this cute picture

This was another picture Daddy sent to me when I was out and it was promptly followed with a crying photo that I did not include here!

His poopy face!  Notice his birth mark (on his forehead) really standing out here.  

I took him into school with me to set up and he was so good and so cute!

Maddex liked the play mat at Nana's. 

Broghan really wanted to hold Maddex.  He is so ready for a baby brother!

Acting silly for Mommy!

Talking to Mommy

Going crazy on his floor mat

Either talking to himself or yelling at his hiccups!

Nothing super special about this one, he just looks so cute!

More talking.  His voice gets super cute and squealy at about 40 seconds.  

1 comment: