Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fahreaking Out


So this week I really began to feel incredibly better.  Yes, I am still super exhausted, but I have had no sign of nausea in at least a week.  Chocolate doesn’t make me want to vomit anymore and really, nothing else does either.  I have been googling over and over again and everything seems to point to the fact that I am one of the lucky ones.  At about this time (10-11 weeks) the placenta starts taking over and hormones start to drop. 

So I guess I need to stop freaking and start getting excited that we will finally hear our little “boy” on Tuesday.  I can’t freaking wait!  What a relief it will be to finally be reassured that baby boy is okay.

On another note, one of my coworkers who knows about the pregnancy, basically because I believe in the power of prayer and she has me and the baby in her prayer book every night, has told me that she thinks it will be a boy.  How?  Because of my eyes.  Huh?  Well apparently my eyes are “sunken in and black.”  I hadn’t noticed it before, but she is right.  I have these enormous bags under my eyes.  How can this be considering I a getting 8-10 hours of sleep a day?  I typically run on about 6.   She said boys suck more out of you and cause you to be more tired.  Seems to make sense considering girls tend to make you sick and I really haven’t had the horrible morning sickness everyone speaks of. 

That’s all for now.  More to come on Monday-the beginning of Week 11! 

No comments:

Post a Comment