Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Songs with Special Meaning (Right Now)

N*SYNC-God Must Have Spent
So a few months ago, before I even knew I was pregnant, I heard this song on the radio.  For the first time I was listening to it as a "mother".   Before, I just thought it was a song a guy wrote about his girlfriend, but listening to the words for what seemed like the first time just a few months ago, I was able to see that N*SYNC had written it for mommies!  I 'youtubed' the video just now, and was beyond surprised that the music video had the same mother/child take that I had realized just months ago.  I hope you enjoy listening!  Be sure to really listen to the words!
(I recommend listening to it with your eyes closed, then you won't have to subject yourself to the awful hair cuts and dye jobs of the '90's)




Josh Krajcik-Hallelujah
A few weeks ago when I heard Josh Krajcik sing Hallelujah on the X-Factor, my heart nearly stopped. I can't remember the last time I heard something so beautiful.  His voice is perfectly soothing and the lyrics are amazing!  This song should be playing when I am in labor.  It will surely calm me down and who wouldn't want to be born listening to such a beautiful voice/song?


Etta James-At Last
 
Her voice.
The lyrics. 
Perfect for a preggo woman to listen to while thinking of her baby to come.  
For you are mine at last....



*I hope to bring you another installment of my current mushy preggo songs before the next 27 weeks are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment