Monday, May 7, 2012

32 Weeks



(Kiel is not home so no picture at the moment.  I'll hopefully update this post tomorrow or Wednesday.  But you better believe I will be ready for the picture tonight once he gets home!)

Last week started off yucky.  Remember my 31 week post about really feeling pregnant.  I am happy to report that only lasted for Monday and for most the the week I was back to feeling great!  However, Friday was another tough day.  My theory is that the baby is getting into a strange position and just chilling there.  Oh, it hurts so much!   It is so uncomfortable and waddling is the only way for me to get around!   I'm just happy it is not an everyday thing!!

I have definitely hit that third trimester wall.  I am exhausted!  It feels very different from the first trimester, though.   At the beginning I felt so "hormonally drained"- very much like PMS tired multiplied by ten million!   Now I feel more like I have run 8 miles every day.  Carrying around all this weight is exhausting.   I don't know how people who gain 50-60 pounds survive!  Just these added 24 pounds are causing exhaustion and shortness of breath when walking.

Even though I am sounding pretty whiny now, it really isn't all that bad...YET!   Everything else seems to be going great!



-The Weekly List -

How far along? 32 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +24 pounds.  I am gaining a little too fast for my liking again.  I'll get an official weight on Wednesday when I have my check up.  

Maternity clothes? They are driving me nuts!  Nothing fits right.  My belly seems too big for the size of my legs, butt, and hips now.  So high banded pants have to be rolled down, but then they start to sag because my hips can't hold them up!  This is a very different problem from what I am used to!  

Stretch marks? Nope, and no Linea Negra, varicose veins, or hemorrhoids either!  I have gotten lucky in this department! (Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself!)

Sleep: Actually still sleeping relatively well.  Obviously not as well as the beginning of my pregnancy, but considering how big my belly is I am sleeping well.  I also haven't had any crazy leg cramps that they warn you about!!!

Best moment this week: Having the psychic tell me little boy will be here a week before his due date, but after the last day of school.  PERFECT!!

Miss Anything? Being able to put on my own socks!  Yes, Kiel has to do it now. Not having to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.   Salami!  First meal is totally going to be a salami grinder (sub sandwich for anyone not from Eastern CT) with no cheese, toasted.  I doubt they will have that in the hospital so SOMEONE will have to stop and pick one up.... 

Movement: Still having the active/lazy every other day thing going on.  But when he does move my whole body practically moves.  He seems to be getting huge!

Food cravings: Fruit and chocolate!

Food aversions: I can eat anything and everything!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing!

Ailments: Still lots of pressure on my bladder when standing. When Baby boy gets into that weird position. 

Have you started to show yet: Yeah I'm huge.  One benefit...people go out of their way to hold open doors for me!

Gender prediction: Beautiful baby boy. 

Labor Signs: No.  I haven't noticed any Braxton Hicks contractions in a long while.  

Belly Button in or out? Noticeably out! :(

Wedding rings on or off? On, and still getting a little snug.  

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy and excited! 

Looking forward to: What his room will look like at the end of the week.  Painting my ABC's and getting the infamous ABC wall up.   Seeing his handsome face!

2 comments:

  1. Dad & I would be happy to bring you your "first grinder" as a Mom ♥ Let me know whose grinder you would prefer, Gus', Voc's, NY Pizza, ?. As long a Fred isn't born in the wee hours of the night, we'll pick one up before we drive uo. xoM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One from anywhere will be amazing! As long as it is not genoa!!!!

      Delete