Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shower and such

Today is my shower.  I'm a little nervous about all the eyes on being on me.  It would be a little bit better if Baby Boy were actually here to take some of the attention off me, but I guess I just have to suck it up.

Posting will be a little sporadic this week.  My typical Monday night post will have to be posted on Tuesday since we have our Newborn care class from 6:30-9 and I have to tutor before that so fitting in dinner and our weekly picture may be a stretch!

Tuesday will be a good day to update though since we will be back at the doctor for our bi-weekly check up.  I'm curious to see how baby boy is positioned.  He seems to be head down and super low!

Friday we will take our final class-Breast feeding.  Kiel will be very into that, I'm sure!

Only 3 more weeks until I have a full-term baby inside of me and 6 more weeks until his due date!!!!

1 comment: