Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying?
I hate (almost) all commercials!  But I really hate the Education Connection commercials.  Anyone living the the Massachusetts area may have noticed a new commercial on NESN.  "Cecilia's having a brunch!"  If you haven't seen it consider yourself lucky!  

2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
I don't know!!!!  I wish I could think of something, but I got nothing!

3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong?
Pretty much all songs.  I make up my own lyrics.  
So I just googled the lyrics for Pour Some Sugar on Me cuz I know I sing those wrong!  
"Livin' like a lover with a radar phone"
I always say : 
Livin' like a lover with a RED iPHONEI'm sure there are a ton of other examples, but I can't think of them!


4. What are you most looking forward to this month?
My baby shower!   I'm kind of nervous about being up in front of everyone with all their eyes on me, but I am excited to see what has been planned.  

5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Explain.
I love my dishwasher and microwave.  They are both pretty much necessities.  But after further thought I realized I could not live without my refrigerator.  We had hurricanes and snow storms over the past year and when we lost power it is tough not to be able to rely on having our food kept cold.  I really wouldn't want to live without it!  

6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why?
Probably Babies R Us or Target.  I foresee lots of diaper purchases in our near future!

7. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Plain cheese or onion and pepper. 

8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.).
Aside from the obvious....the internet??  I love how easy it makes teaching.  I love that whenever I experience something weird I can just google it.  I love how I can stay connected to my friends and family.  I love how I am using it right now to document my life.   I love how you can find any answer to any question on the internet! 

9. What was your least favorite rule growing up?
Probably that we couldn't ride our bikes past our second neighbor's house.  I really can't think of anything else!

10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? Example, “Weego” from the Bud Light commercial:
Pee and poop on the toilet.  That would be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment