Tuesday, June 26, 2012

10 Randoms for Today

1.  I regularly pull out a newborn diaper and hold it across my belly.  I am convinced Little Boy will not fit into these things once he is out of me.  Kiel calls me a "crack head" every time I do this. 

2.  Today I realized I need to stop wishing for him to come out of me.  He will come when he is ready. Worst case scenario, I'll be pregnant for 20 more days.  And I doubt it will even be that long.  

3.  My friend, Anna, just designed our birth announcements.  OH EM GEE!  You are going to love them!  I'll share the proof on the blog after they are sent out!  All I have to say is they are perfect for us and Little Boy!

4.  I am dying to run a mile.  That's all, just a mile.  I don't know when I'll be able to do that, but I'm hoping it is sooner rather than later!

5.  Eating Buffalo Chicken Pizza did nothing but upset my belly.  I'm done trying little tricks to get this boy out.  

6.  Tomorrow I have lots of errands to run so my mom is coming to keep me company.  Today I just did a little grocery shopping run and I thought I was going to die!   I'm so grateful she will be there to help me tomorrow!

7.  I am addicted to watching the Olympic trials.  I am watching the swimming trials as I type.  I hope Little Boy enjoys swimming.  I would love for him to swim competitively.  I just learned how to really swim and I wish I had learned earlier in life.  I have already looked up Mommy and Me swim classes, but we can't start until he is 6 months old.  I cannot wait!

8.  The humidity was super low last night and today.  My feet and ankles look more manly than freakish than they have in a long time.  I can't wait for them to look almost feminine again (I have always had man-feet like my dad).   

9.  I will be going for a pedicure courtesy of my coworkers 2-3 weeks after little boy is born.  I cannot wait to actually enjoy a foot rub.   The swelling makes them super sore!

10.  I go to the doctor first thing in the morning tomorrow.  I wonder if she will have any new information.  I doubt it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment