Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ten On Tuesday

ALL ABOUT THE 90′s!

1. Which boy band was your favorite and your favorite song?
New Kids on the Block!  Maybe they started in the late 80's, but they are the boy band that got it all started.  My sister and I had all the gear and video tapes.  We were guilty of kissing the TV screen whenever they came on.  My favorite song by them was probably Tonight or Cover Girl! 

2. Your favorite spice girl?
Sporty Spice.  I liked her style: Running pants and a fun sports bra or tank.  That was very me!

3. Did you ever try the orbit drink?
I had to google this.  After seeing the picture I vaguely remember trying it.  I probably convinced my dad to buy it at a gas station since I doubt my mother would ever buy that crap!















4. What brand of clothing were you in to?
Haha brand of clothing??  Ummm, Champion T-Shirts and Starter jackets in the early 90's.  Then when I hit middle school I tried to be a bit more girly and wore LEI jeans and tops found at the Limited Two, Weathervane and places like that.  

5. Did you watch TGIF?
Every Friday!  We were just talking about all those shows the other night!  Boy Meets World or Full House had to be my favorites.  


6. What news story in the 90′s do you recall?
Princess Diana's death is the first thing that pops into my head without having to resort to google.  I can still see Prince William and Harry and their sad faces. I couldn't even imagine what they were going through. That also began a slight obsession with William.  

7. List which you think had the best talent. Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Brittney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.
This one is tough!  Probably Mandy Moore because she actually did some okay movies...A Walk to Remember!  

8. Did Marilyn Manson creep you out?
Yes!  A guy with fake boobs! Gross!

9. Who was your BFF?
I rotated a lot depending on what activity I was involved in at the moment.  During softball season I had different friends and when I was more into girl scouts I hung out with those girls, and when I went to summer rec I hung with those girls.  I never had a BFFL. 

10. A picture of you in the 90′s.
I don't have many pictures from my childhood scanned and saved on this computer so this one will have to do.  I believe this was an eighth grade foreign language trip to NYC!  We had a great time on that bus!

1 comment:

  1. i loved that freakin' orbitz drink!! soo good! i also love clearly canadian! remember that stuff?!
    *lcd

    ReplyDelete