Monday, June 25, 2012

39 Weeks


I never ever thought I would make it to 39 weeks!  I really thought he would be here before now.  Since about early April people have been saying there is no way I would make it to my due date.  I really believed all these people!  And little boy has been measuring 1-2 weeks bigger than expected this whole time so I thought that would be a little indication that he would come 1-2 weeks early.  Well we are at the 1 week until the due date mark and still no sign of a baby!   I am hoping he comes this week, and if the psychic I saw a few months ago was right he should be here this week.   I really want him here before the 4th of July, but honestly I'll take him whenever just as long as he is healthy!  



-The Weekly List -

How far along? 39 Weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: +38 pounds. Some how I miraculously maintained my weight this week despite being ravenous!  I also haven't been eating the best foods either between all the end of the school year activities and graduation and birthday parties we have been to I have had my fair share of cake and ice cream!  I doubt little boy is complaining.  

Maternity clothes? Obviously, but when I am home I lounge in one of Kiel's T-shirts and my pre-pregnancy shorts.  

Stretch marks? I think I noticed a few faint shiny pink lines on my belly.  

Sleep: I have been super super tired lately.  I am awake quite often at night to readjust or go to the bathroom and it is becoming increasingly difficult to find a comfortable position.   Therefore, I pretty much require a daytime nap!

Best moment this week: Being able to relax and mentally prepare for all that is to come!

Miss Anything? (Again)-Being comfortable.  

Movement: Over the past 3-4 days I noticed he really has slowed down.  He still moves quite often so I am not worried, but he definitely seems to be sleeping more.  

Food cravings: Nothing, but I just made Kiel go pick up a buffalo chicken pizza with hopes that the spiciness will bring on labor!  

Food aversions: Nothing!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope! 

Ailments: Swelling, pelvic pressure, heaviness in my abdomen, period-like cramps, contractions here and there.  The swelling has gotten really bad and walking is so uncomfortable. 

Have you started to show yet:  Big time!

Gender prediction: Beautiful baby boy. 

Labor Signs: Nothing really.  At this point the only real sign is hardcore contractions or my water breaking and neither has happened yet! 

Belly Button in or out? Out.  



Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I guess I have been really quite lately too.  I have a lot on my mind! 

Looking forward to: Seeing this little boy.  Becoming a family.  Holding him in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment