Monday, April 30, 2012

31 Weeks


Today I feel pregnant!  I've been saying how great I feel for a while and it still is pretty much true but today may have been the first of many long days I have to deal with over the next 9 weeks!   The baby feels super low.  Not dropped into the birth canal low, but just lower than normal.  I compared pictures from last week to this week and there really doesn't seem to be much of a change in any direction, but boy do I feel it!

Sleeping has been getting more difficult too.  Last week was the worst since I had killer allergies and asthma problems.  But now those are pretty much resolved and it is just my belly causing the problems. It just seems so huge.  My various pillows do help, but they aren't perfect.  My back and sides ache throughout the night and rolling over is almost impossible!  Ugh!  What happened?

I also seem to have a hard time walking and just doing normal things.  The extra 20 pounds are really starting to be "felt" right about now! 



-The Weekly List -

How far along? 31 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +22 pounds!  Eeeek 4 pounds in a week?  I haven't been walking since my allergies have been so bad.  Tonight, Kiel is about to pass out on the couch and I am waddling since the baby is in an odd position, so I don't think I'll be getting any exercise in.  Although I do intend to do some yoga!

Maternity clothes? Of course

Stretch marks? Luckily still none.  I am shocked!!

Sleep: I think I am starting to make my descent...

Best moment this week: Corey got to feel baby boy move this week and Kiel got to experience hiccups.  Both very cool moments!

Miss Anything? Running!  

Movement: Seems one day he is super active and the next super sluggish.  I hate the sluggish days!  

Food cravings: Just lots of fruit.  Baby boy seems to really like strawberries!

Food aversions: Thankfully no!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing!

Ailments: Lots of pressure on my bladder, but only when I stand or walk.  Achy back for a few minutes when I get up in the morning.  

Have you started to show yet: Heck yeah!

Gender prediction: Beautiful baby boy. 

Labor Signs: No, but I can't imagine what the pressure will feel like in the weeks really leading up to his birth!

Belly Button in or out? 1/2 in 1/2 out.  The top part is poking out.  It is so stinking ugly!

Wedding rings on or off? On, and still getting a little snug :( 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired! 

Looking forward to: Kiel plans to finish the room next week while he is on vacation!  Getting the ABC wall up! The energy surge that will accompany nesting.  Kiel already thinks I'm nesting, but I just want to get things done now before they are impossible to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment