Saturday, March 10, 2012

BabyMoon!

I just booked our last getaway as non-parents.  I have been given a lot of thought to how much our lives will change in just a few months, and I want a few days for the two of us to be "just the two of us."  

I am looking forward to just quality time together.  We don't have to do much of anything, but I am trying to book a couples massage.  Shhhhhh!   He doesn't know it!   I tried to do it at the hotel, but I couldn't have my prenatal needs met during the couples massage.  My guess is that they have two therapists one man and one woman and the woman knows how to give prenatal massages and the man can't.  I don't think Kiel would appreciate a guy rubbing his back!  They offered to allow us to have back to back massages, but what's the point of that???  My search will continue!  

I hope we can have a couple of days away to forget about work and all the stressful things that are happening in our lives right now.  All I want to do is think about us and all the good that will happen this summer!  

Happy Babymoon to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment