Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Gender Reveal

I really wanted to do a gender reveal party after seeing pictures of some on pinterest.  I thought this was a great way to get the whole family involved in this special moment, especially since this will be the first grandchild for both sets of grandparents.  We didn't go over the top, and just wanted to enjoy a very special moment with our family and friends.  Below are photos taken by my bestie, Lauren.  I also included a video taken by the M family.  I am so grateful to have so many supportive friends and family members!  I can't wait to introduce baby boy to everyone!


The box with the big surprise!

Pesky waiting to see if he will have a baby brother or sister. 




 Decorations












My mom made some festive cupcakes. 




Team Boy (the reveal happened to be the same day as the Super Bowl with the Patriots and Giants)

Team Girl

Just like mom, the grandmas couldn't decide if baby would be a boy or a girl. 


The audience (Notice my sister with the computer.  My brother is away at college and wanted to see the event happen live!  Technology is awesome!)

Taking directions from the audience.

The anticipation was killing me!


 BLUE!!!



The note from the tech that remained sealed!



Auntie's All Star


Mommy's New Man!

He will surely be a Sox fan!

My little bump!

We had our friends and family make costume onesies!

Reviewing the reveal!

My Besties-Team Girl and Team Boy Represented!


I love this video more than words can say.  I can't wait to share it with baby boy.  I am so happy we found out this way.  It will be a moment I will cherish forever!




2 comments:

  1. This video makes me so happy!!! Even though I knew it was a boy I would have been happy either way! I'm just thrilled to be an Auntie in a few short months!!!! :) xoxo baby sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was such an awesome day!! one of my favorite parties of EVER! :) and those cupcakes your mom made?! HEAVEN!! *lcd

    ReplyDelete