Monday, March 5, 2012

We have a crib!

The beginning.  Good thing he was building it.  There weren't nearly enough words for me to figure it out.  Pictures just don't do it for me!


 Kiel working hard.  Notice the mirror in the background is prepped and ready to be sanded and stained to match the crib. I can't wait to do that!

Starting to look like crib!

Sorry it is a bit blurry.  Stupid iPhone!  We have the mattress on the lowest setting so we don't have to adjust it once he begins to climb.  I practiced reaching down and lifting up a baby and I could even manage with my current bump, so all should be good by the time he is ready to transition from the Co-Sleeper to the crib.  Oh and notice the antique rocking chair.  That has been passed down in Kiel's family for many, many years!

Baby Pesky loves the crib. 


No comments:

Post a Comment