Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. What did you get for Christmas?
Lots of lovely things for me and the baby.  I've already posted about this, so I won't bore you with details again.  


2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
Yeah.  I started the process the day after Christmas, because I was feeling motivated.  We finished by taking out the tree on New Year's Eve. 


3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
We went out to dinner with my parents and brother.  Then we came home ordered The Hangover 2 from on demand.  Then I had to fall asleep since I was feeling super dizzy, headachy, and nauseous from the dizziness.  I woke up at 11:45 and watched the ball drop though!


4. Do you like accents?
Not accents from other parts of the U.S., those kind of annoy me!  I find most foreign accents pretty cool and easy to listen to.  


5. What kind of television do you have?
We have about 3 too many flat screens.  I know they are pretty cool with some cool features like 1080p and 120 hz, but I really don't know what that means.  One of the TVs in the Man Cave is 3D.  


6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
I am trying to blog consistently.  I just want to live a healthy lifestyle, and I have done a pretty good job over the past year. 


7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
I think The Help was the last book I finished.  I loved it and have recommended it.  I am in the middle of a few pregnancy books right now.  I'm enjoying A Bun in the Oven. 


8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
Not really.  I don't really care, but I have been interested in reading about the pregnant celebs. 


9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Only the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  I pretty much make up my own words to other songs.  I have a hard time hearing the words and my mind does not have room to memorize lyrics!


10. What is your favorite education television show?
I love watching animal documentaries on National Geographic.  I don't really know about kids' educational shows at this point.  As a kid I loved Sesame Street.  

No comments:

Post a Comment