Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A letter to my unborn baby...


Dear Sweet Little Baby S,

In just two days Daddy and I will get to see you again!  I am so excited to see you moving around and looking so content in the comfort of my belly!  I am starting to feel you, and I especially loved trying to have Daddy try to feel you this morning.  You are just not big enough to be felt on the outside yet.  Soon enough, I'm sure he will be feeling your soccer ball kicking legs!

Yesterday Nurse Barbara gave me a sweet little card just for you.  I took a picture of the front and it is posted at the top of this letter.  It so perfectly describes how we all feel about you!  It is true that so many people love you and we don't even know who you are yet.  Family and friends already talk about how much they can't wait to meet you and how special you already are to them.  You are very lucky to have so many incredible people who not only love you today, but will love you forever!

Right now I am loving that I get to keep you all to myself.  In just 5 months I'll have to share you with everyone else.  Maybe I'm selfish, but I love having you just for me for these 10 months!  Everywhere I go, everything I do, you are with me and only me and I love it!  I am the luckiest Mommy in the whole world to have you with me every day!

I'd just like to close with a little song that I'll be adding to your CD.  It perfectly describes how I feel about Y-O-U!


"I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life"
 

1 comment:

  1. this babe is loved loved loved times a million!! as are you... ;) *

    ReplyDelete