Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 15



We are ever so slowly approaching the halfway point.  I can't believe I am up to 15 weeks.  Really that's just 25 weeks to go.  Twenty-five weeks-that's just 175 days.  Crazy how much my life will change between now and then, and then how everything will REALLY change once the big day arrives!  


My body is beginning to feel like it did pre-pregnancy.  Although, I seem to be a bit achy in my back, but I'm sure that has to do with my difficulty getting comfortable when I sleep.   I don't have that much of a bump, but it is uncomfortable when I sleep on my belly and I am a belly sleeper.  I wake up several times a night to roll over, get comfortable and readjust a pillow I have been using to keep me on my side rather than my belly.  I am usually such a heavy sleeper, and rarely wake up in the middle of the night.  I guess this is my body's way of preparing me for what is to come!  


No super huge changes this week.  I have gotten my appetite back.  Gained a little weight. And still can't find enough hours in the day to get everything done.    





- The Weekly List -

How far along? 15 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: When I checked last night I was still down 6 pounds from my pre-baby weight.  I am gaining the weight back at a more rapid rate than expected, but I am hoping that is just due to the fact that I lost so much weight during the first trimester. 

Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans came in handy this weekend when we went to see college hockey at Frozen Fenway. They fit almost perfectly over my yoga pants.  They still don't fit comfortably on my hips and slide down a little too low. My go-to pants right now are my yoga pants.  Thank god leggings and such are in style now, so no one has commented on my choice of work clothes!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: If I didn't have to work, I'm sure I would be feeling great.  It is just impossible for me to get everything done and get enough sleep. 

Best moment this week: Quiet moments alone in the car driving to and from work.  I like to sing and telepathically communicate with the baby.  I know, I'm crazy!

Miss Anything? Deli meat.  There was an advertisement for Dietz and Watson meat on the T today (when we were commuting to our Science Museum field trip from hell)and I was salivating!  

Movement: Very patiently waiting.....

Food cravings: Fruit.  Been eating fresh cut strawberries and kiwi. 

Food aversions: MEAT!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Ailments: Achy lower back, crampiness/pressure in my abdomen. 

Have you started to show yet: For those who know I'm pregnant, yes.  Everyone else probably thinks I'm a little chubby. 

Gender prediction: Boy (Corey had a dream it was a boy, so it's pretty much confirmed).  But I'm kind of hoping for a girl.  That is probably just because I'm so convinced it's a boy!

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty consistently happy one day moody the next.  Today was the moody day, so something to look forward to tomorrow!

Looking forward to: I really want to feel the baby moving!  Some hiccups may be nice as well!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard about the dream, but I'm still not giving up hope, although I'm sure you know it really doesn't matter to me what the gender is :)
    xoM

    ReplyDelete