Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Blogger Challenge


I accepted the challenge to blog every day in February.  That is 26 posts using the letters of the alphabet as cues for each post.  Initially I was going to go along with Lauren's 26 posts of the things I love, but I think I am going to post 26 baby related topics.  In roundabout ways, those 26 things will also be things I love!

I will also have to interrupt my daily posts with my weekly pregnancy updates, as well as posting pictures and video from the gender reveal on Sunday.  So get ready for days with two posts!

February will be an exciting month for you to follow my blog.  Get ready for some interesting, cute, and odd things that come to mind when I think about Baby S and our future together!

Don't forget to comment!  I love reading your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment