Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Love vol. 5?

While painting baby boy's room today some songs came up on my Jack Johnson Pandora station that made me think of little boy.  


Song number one is by Kris Allen.  Back when Idol was good, I was a huge Kris Allen fan.  I had never heard him sing this version of To Make You Feel My Love.  Needless to say, I was in love!




I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
Know there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love. 

Song number two has been popping up all around me lately.  I heard it on the radio the other day. Yesterday it was on when I went into Baby Depot.  And today on Pandora.  I think it is a sign!  I have loved this song since they used it for an AT&T commercial. It was one of the few commercials that would I would have to stop what I was doing and watch.  Just too stinkin cute!


Sweet pea
Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming home


And here is the AT&T commercial...

No comments:

Post a Comment