Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Push Present

So what do I want for my Push Present?

Not much.

Just the ability to announce the birth of my child with my husband.

I want to be the one to be able to tell the parents and the grandparents, the siblings, the aunts and uncles, the cousins.  I don't want one person in the waiting room to take the lead and make all the calls or posts on facebook.  Actually I don't want anyone else posting anything on facebook for that matter!  Let us share the first picture, the super cute secretive name, and all the other crucial birth announcement information.

After pushing for hours or having my stomach split in two, I want to be the one to hear the excitement in everyone's voice as we make the calls via speaker phone.

That will be the best present in the world.  Well, the second best present in the world!  


No comments:

Post a Comment