Sunday, April 8, 2012

Crazy Busy

Life has been so super crazy busy that I have been kind of slacking on the blog thing.  I had a lot going on last week, all was good so let's recap....

Tuesday night-I got to meet up with my girlie friends for some pizza and baby time.  Little Miss Savannah was so well behaved for the several hours we spent munching on pizza and gabbing about pregnancy, labor, babies, and people we graduated with!  I love spending time with my girls!

Wednesday-We went to our first childbirth class.  I LOVED it.  I love learning new things and hearing all about what to expect.  For me it is a relief to be informed about all the things that could happen during labor.  For Kiel???  Hmmm, not so much.  He nearly puked just listening to what could happen.  He has my permission to get up and leave this Wednesday when they show THE VIDEO.  You know the one!

Thursday-I tutored, prepped my class for Monday, and went shopping for all the carbs I needed to load up on. Kind of boring...

Friday-My mom picked up my sister and I and we headed to New London, NH to watch my brother play a double header against Colby-Sawyer College.  It was so nice to just gab and not worry about anything for a change.  After the games my brother got to spend a few hours with us, which was a wonderful treat!

Saturday-We had two more games at Colby-Sawyer (Nik played in all four games) and Corey's fiance, Chris, his parents, and Corey's friend Hillarie all came to watch the games.  It was nice catching up with everyone.   Mom and I made the long trip back home after the games and Corey headed to Vermont with Chris and his family to celebrate Easter.
 By the time I got home I was feeling pretty yucky.  My high carb, high sugar diet is proving to be too much for my body.  Let me back up, I have to eat a diet high in carbs and sugar to prep for my glucose test tomorrow.  It is making me sick to have this yucky food clogging up my system!  I can't wait for this test to be over with!

Sunday-Today we had breakfast with my parents and lunch with Kiel's parents, as well as his brother and our sister-in-law.  All the food was amazing, and I even was able to eat everything on "MY" menu.  

On the agenda for tonight?  Eating some more carbs (blah), cleaning up the kitchen a bit, and RELAXING!  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment