Friday, April 13, 2012

Surprise...

So people are now proposing on facebook so I figured, why not "pop" a question on my blog....

Corey,
Will you be a part of your nephew's birth and join us in the room during labor and delivery?

I would totally understand if you didn't want to be there.  I can be a super bitchy big sister and when I am pushing out a watermelon sized baby I am sure I won't be very nice.  And I wouldn't want to traumatize you, knowing that you plan to have a baby in the next few years.  But I would also be honored if you could share this experience with us.

So, Little Sis, it is up to you!

Love,
Sis

2 comments:

  1. 100% YES!!!! I am so honored that you want me to be a part of this experience with you! Can't wait to meet my lil nephew!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! this is SO sweet!!! love it! :) :) love these sisters [and whole fam! LOL!]. lcd*

    ReplyDelete