Monday, April 16, 2012

Can't get it together....

No excuses!

I'm on vacation and I can't get my weekly update ready.  Hard to believe I manage it every other Monday considering I wake up at 4:30 and don't get home till 6:30 after working 2 jobs.  But when I am not on a schedule I just can't get my act together.  I will try my best to actually have Kiel take my picture before the night is over.  But for now it is back to taping the baby's room.  Tomorrow my preggo sister-in-law is coming up to help me paint!

Yes, just 5 minutes ago she announced on Facebook they are expecting so I can finally talk about it on my blog.  I can't believe little boy will have a cousin born just 4 months after him!  So exciting for our family!  More on this later though.  I have to get to work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment