Monday, February 6, 2012

F-Fireworks



I struggled a bit when it came to thinking of an F word.  Initially I thought I would post about our growing family.  But just a few minutes ago (I'm writing this Sunday night) I heard a round of fireworks going off in our neighborhood.  People are celebrating the fact that the Patriots are in the Super Bowl tonight.

Well the annoying booms, while I was trying to nap after a hectic gender reveal day, made me think that fireworks are a much better topic to post about.

I have always loved fireworks.  The colors, the designs, the boom, the simple beauty.  I am so happy our little BOY is due so close to the 4th of July.  I foresee us having an annual 4th of July party (starting in 2013) to celebrate our baby boy's birthday.  I can count on my brother to buy the best illegal fireworks and put on a show for all of us to watch.  What a wonderful family tradition that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment