Saturday, February 11, 2012

K-Kiel

Kiel has been my rock throughout this pregnancy.  He was obviously here to support before it and will always be there in the future whenever I need someone.

At the very beginning of my pregnancy (before I even realized I was pregnant) I had to deal with the most tragic event of my entire life.  There were somedays that I literally did not even get out of bed.  Other days, I would go to work and just come home and go right to bed without talking.  I did not know how to cope with everything that I was going through.  And in that time, Kiel could have been nasty or jealous, but he did everything to take care of me.  Although, he really did not understand what I was going through, he did all that he could to make sure I was okay.

I was still dealing with the effects of this tragedy, when we found out we were expecting.  Just when I thought Kiel couldn't be any more supportive and caring, he stepped it up another 100 notches and took on all the household chores and did everything he could to make sure the baby and I were okay.

I will never be able to thank him for all he did for me during that time.  He still is there to support me when I am having an off day due to the issues that are still not resolved for me concerning this heartbreaking time of my life.

I never have to worry about whether or not he will be there for me.  He is always one hundred percent behind me.  I can always count on him to support, nurture, and provide for our family.

All I have to say is that I am so Lucky to be in love with my best friend....segue into my L post...

1 comment:

  1. You could not have found/married a more perfect person for you. Over the years, he has definitely shown dad & I that he is an incredible husband and I'm sure he will be an amazing dad. We love you both dearly. xoM

    ReplyDelete