Saturday, February 18, 2012

R-Relationships

I am so lucky to be in a normal, healthy relationship with my husband.  I cannot wait to bring a child into our calm, comfortable life. I hope we can serve as an example of how two people can love and respect each other.  We have shared, but separate lives that enable us to cherish our time together and our time apart.

We both are also very lucky to have sane, normal family members.  Our little boy is going to be surrounded by so much love each and every day.

I guess I don't recognize about all the support I have in my life as much as I should since it is just always there.  Everyone and everything I need is always right here for me.  I am so very fortunate to have so many warm, nurturing, comfortable relationships with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment