Wednesday, February 8, 2012

H-He/Him

Now that I know I am "cooking" a little boy, I love that I can refer to him using the appropriate pronouns.  It is so much nicer saying:

"Oh my goodness, HE is moving"

"HE is such a big boy!"

"I can't wait to meet HIM!"

"What are we going to name HIM?"

At first I didn't want to find out the gender.  I thought it would be more exciting to wait and be surprised at birth.  But now that I know, I am so happy Kiel talked me into finding out (it wasn't hard for him to do!).  People say once you know the gender you form more of a bond with the baby.  This is 100% true.

I love thinking about him and talking to him.  I am having more vivid dreams about him.  Everything about HIM is perfect.

Yeah, I'm pretty hopelessly in love with another man.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome? I love saying "she" rather than "the baby" :)

    Congratulations! Can't wait for Baby S and Baby C to meet!

    ReplyDelete