Friday, February 10, 2012

J-June or July

My whole life August has been my favorite month.  It's my birthday month.  A no school month.  A hot month. A vacation month. A carefree month. Our first date month.  Our wedding month. Our anniversary month.

Well, August is going to have to take the backseat to a new favorite month.  This baby is expected to arrive in late June or early July.  The J months are taking over!  

I wish I had a nickel for every time I said/signed July or June in a day now.  Kiel will probably catch me saying or signing those words in my sleep.

They are all I think about.

All I dream about.

I cannot wait for June or July!

My life will never be the same once that day in late June/early July arrives; and I can't flipping wait for this new chapter to begin!

1 comment:

  1. You're 1/2-way there! He'll be here before you know it :) xoM

    ReplyDelete