Sunday, February 26, 2012

Z-Zzzzzs

I have always been a great sleeper.  I can't remember what I was like as a baby, but as a child I could never get up early and watch cartoons like everyone else.  I can actually remember there was this Minnie Mouse fitness show on the Disney Channel that came on at 6 a.m. and I could never get myself up to watch it.

Clearly, as a teenager I needed even more sleep and could easily sleep till noon when given the opportunity.  Even in college I needed more sleep than the rest of my friends.

To this day, I think I need more sleep than the average person.

That freaks me out!  What am I going to do when there is a baby that needs me 24 hours a day?  I'm sure I'll be able to manage some how during the first 5 months (when I'll be out on my leave), but what will I do when I go back to work?  Waking up at 4 a.m. is already a chore for me.  What will it be like after waking up 4 times between 11 and 3?

I'm sure I will some how find a way to manage.  Everyone does, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment