Monday, February 13, 2012

I need a moment...

Spending time with friends tonight so I won't be able to post my weekly update or prepare my letter N for tomorrow morning.  However, both are being planned out in my head!

I will post both tomorrow evening.

FYI...

Today is exactly 20 weeks.

I went in for my check up today.  Everything is 100% perfect! - That means we have to wait till July to see our little bugger again!

I am at exactly (to the .1 of a pound) at my prepregnancy weight.  Not bad for 20 weeks in!

I'm feeling great, just tired still and I have had a super short fuse the past few days!

Check back Tuesday evening!

1 comment:

  1. So happy everything with Baby S is perfect :) Not that I expected anything less, but having the Doctor confirm this is a load off of our minds.
    xoM

    ReplyDelete