Thursday, February 23, 2012

W-Writer


I never considered myself a writer, especially a creative writer.  But I am so happy I have forced myself to  sit down and write down what my thoughts are during pregnancy.  It is such a special part of my life and I am thrilled that I will be able to look back on this time of my life and see what I was thinking, doing, and feeling each and every day.

My writing is nowhere close to perfect, but it has become easier to share my thoughts and feelings in this laid-back format.  I hope to continue writing daily (or every other day) throughout the remainder of my pregnancy and into baby's first year of life.

I love how this is a modern form of a baby book.  I hope I can find a way to print out and save each and every post from these 9 months and create a unique baby book for my baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. your story is important and you are a wonderful writer!! :)
    i have used 'blog2print' in the past to print from my blogs and it was a great experience. i would recommend them wholeheartedly! :) http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
    *lcd

    ReplyDelete