Sunday, February 12, 2012

L-Lucky


Sometimes I reflect on all that I have and think, "Man, I'm lucky."  But then I remember all that I have sacrificed to earn what I have today.  Although, I can't say that I have had a difficult life, I can say that some parts have not been easy.  But instead of giving up, I have always persevered and did everything I could to get what I want and deserve out of life.

That is why have an amazing husband, a beautiful home, a great job, and a wonderful future ahead of me.


"Lucky" - A perfect choice for a wedding song for us.  (Thanks l for the recommendation)
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been 
Lucky to be coming home again


No comments:

Post a Comment